NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney CCG regularly review local prescribing practice based on the latest evidence available.
On the following pages you will find information about medication or appliances that the CCG has reviewed with the outcome and reasons for these decisions. This page will be updated as new decisions are made.
- Blood glucose testing strips (Sep 2017)
- Low priority medication (Sep 2017)
- Policy for prescribing freestyle libre (Sep 2017)
- Alimemazine and dicycloverine prescribing (Oct 2017)
- Infant formula (Oct 2017)
- Dental policy (Dec 2017)
- Sunscreen policy (Dec 2017)
- Fungal nail policy (Dec 2017)
- Medicines available to buy over the counter policy (Dec 2017)
- Going abroad policy (Dec 2017)